If interested in posting a job opportunity, please contact Laura Goodell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Capital Advisors, LLC
Debt & Equity Origination Professionals
New York, Chicago, Washington, DC, and Newport Beach, CA
Mission’s Debt & Equity Advisory Group is seeking origination professionals to raise debt and equity for commercial and multi-family property investments. The ideal candidate or team will have an existing book of business which will benefit from sophisticated debt and joint venture placement capabilities and exceptional institutional investor relationships.
Mission Capital has a robust pipeline and deep institutional client roster. Mission’s Debt & Equity Advisory Group has a strong analyst team, industry leading technology and exceptional in-house graphic design and production at our disposal. Mission’s joint venture equity capabilities make for a competitive advantage over most debt-only capital raising firms.
As a relatively new group, candidates will have minimal client coverage conflicts with other team members and can also call on blocked relationships at their existing firms. The candidate’s clients will also have access to Mission’s industry-leading loan sale advisory business, gaining direct exposure to more than $4 billion of annual loan sale opportunities from the federal government, investment banks, commercial banks, finance companies and hedge funds.
To achieve the stated objectives for this position, the following duties will be required:
1. Manage existing and develop new relationships with owners, developers and investors of commercial and multi-family
2. Complete initial opportunity evaluation and analysis
3. Separate opportunities from activity
4. Convert relationships into exclusive financing mandates
5. Attend and participate in industry conferences, symposia and other high level events
6. Entertain clients and assist in implementing Mission-sponsored events
7. Work within a team framework to execute transactions
8. Assist in negotiations with capital sources providing both debt and equity, where necessary
9. Troubleshoot and close transactions, where necessary
To achieve the stated objectives for this position the following experience will be required:
1. 3+ years’ experience in commercial real estate brokerage capacity
2. Proven track record of closing loans and / or JV equity investments
3. Understanding of equity partnership / promote structures
4. Previous experience in a mortgage brokerage, bank, fund, CMBS or investment banking, consulting or legal environment preferred
5. Strong quantitative / analytical skills and writing ability
6. Technology proficient
7. Attention to detail / thoroughness / focus / determination
8. Likes and prioritizes work
For additional information please contact Christie Tully at email@example.com.
Associate Analyst – Commercial Real Estate
Allstate Investments in Northbrook, Illinois
•Support investment staff in the underwriting, analysis and execution of real estate transactions.
•Assist in preparation of internal presentations and memoranda.
•Assist in the coordination of projects including interaction with internal Allstate groups
•Assist in performing property valuations
•Assist in reviewing/preparation of annual budgets and business plans
•May participate in conference calls and meetings with RE Equity staff to discuss deal pipeline and current transactions.
•Stay informed of current industry and market trends.
•Assist in the development, and ongoing production, of internal quarterly performance reviews on the real estate equity portfolio working closely with Investment Finance
•Assist in maintaining models, research, electronic files, reports, etc…
•Other duties as may be assigned
•Some travel will be required
•Excel and Argus experience, strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
•Superior analytical skills, with an emphasis on the ability to translate analytical observations into supportable
•Detail oriented with a commitment to high quality work product.
•Ability to think independently and assist in presenting a view point in a thoughtful and professional manner.
•Strong organizational skills – ability to perform tasks and achieve results independently and as part of a team, consistently meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple assignments effectively in a dynamic work environment.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with a wide variety of internal constituents.
1-2 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, preferably Commercial Real Estate Analysis or related experience
Or a recent college graduate with relevant Real Estate internships
Bachelor”s Degree in Real Estate or Finance
For additional information or to apply directly please CLICK HERE.
Great Lakes Capital Fund
The underwriting function analyzes real estate debt and equity investments and assesses the risks and mitigants associated with such. Generally, this includes ensuring that the proposed investment is sound real estate, that it meets stated underwriting guidelines, and that it will provide underwritten financial benefits. This position can be located in Lansing, Michigan or Chicago, Illinois.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business with related course work in real estate fundamentals
- Three years of progressive work experience in the evaluation of real estate investments
- Ability to model financial investments including expected cash flow and return on investment
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work under tight deadlines, manage priorities, and complete assigned tasks with minimal management follow up
- Keen analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, Database) skills are required
- Knowledge of financial programs and products designed to expand the availability of affordable housing, including but not limited to, Low Income Housing Tax Credits and Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code, Section 8, Rural Development 515, HOME and other governmental programs.
- Knowledge of the real estate development process
- Previous experience underwriting permanent mortgage loans on affordable housing properties under Fannie Mae guidelines and familiarity with Fannie Mae Multifamily Guide
For additional information or to apply directly please CLICK HERE
Commercial Mortgages Loan Analyst
Allstate Investments manages approximately $90 Billion of assets. Our goal is to provide sustainable, competitive, risk-adjusted investment returns and investment related services for the benefit of The Allstate Corporation. Investment performance for our portfolios has consistently provided excess returns for our customers, and we attribute that success in large part to the quality of our people. The size of the investment group exceeds 300 individuals across a variety of investment disciplines including, fixed income, equities, private securities, commercial mortgages and derivative asset classes, as well as, finance and technology.
The Commercial Mortgage Loan Analyst is responsible for the general loan administration, asset management and servicing of the commercial mortgage portfolio through regular communication with external servicers and internal Production, Legal and Accounting staff.
• Performs the following functions related to loan administration and asset management of the commercial mortgage portfolio in accordance with Loan Servicing Procedures and under the general supervision of a Loan Servicing Team Leader:
• Collaborates with external Servicers and internal Allstate staff; handling all correspondence and inquiries related to payments, late fees, real estate taxes, property and liability insurance, borrower requests, payoffs, releases and general servicing, etc.
• Reviews and approves pre-closing insurance and renewals, obtains waivers of any insurance requirements from Production team; engages Servicers on new loans and refinances; updates mortgage loan servicing system/database and preparing electronic files for new loans and refinances.
• Reviews and approves Borrower requests from Servicer recommendations and works with Legal staff to finalize all related legal documents. Borrower requests include Assignments and Assumptions, Lease Approvals, SNDAs, Partial Releases, Special Escrow Disbursements, Collateral Substitutions, Note Modifications and Extensions, Insurance Loss Drafts, Condemnations, Easements, etc.
• Monitors quarterly collection of rent rolls, property operating statements.
• Analyzes annual operating statements for quarterly loan valuations based on pre-determined assumptions, reviews of NOI for RBC purposes, and provides notification to Production team as issues arise.
• Collects and reviews quarterly property inspections and monitors deferred maintenance, safety and vacancy issues to resolution.
• Monitors Servicer compliance for annual certifications, Fidelity bond and E&O coverage, company financials, USAP requirements, escrow balances and monthly reporting requirements related to real estate taxes, insurance and delinquency reports.
• The Commercial Mortgage Loan Analyst will work independently with his or her assigned servicers.
• Participates in servicing staff meetings.
• Minimal travel to special events or industry related conferences
•A minimum 1-2 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, preferably Loan Servicing or related experience
•A recent college graduate with relevant Real Estate or Commercial Loan internships
To apply or for additional information please CLICK HERE
Director of Multi-Family Lending Group
American Street Capital
American Street Capital, LLC (“ASC”) is a leading national commercial real estate finance advisory firm based in Chicago that focuses on the small balance segment of the marketplace. With extensive correspondent CMBS and portfolio lending relationships specializing in multi-family, owner-occupied, and traditional investment properties, ASC offers best in class service and products for first time buyers and seasoned real estate investors.
American Street Capital is offering a senior executive position to a seasoned commercial or residential mortgage banker to manage the multifamily division of an established commercial lending advisory firm.
The Director of the Multi-Family Lending Group (“DMFLG”) is exclusively for a senior commercial mortgage professional that wants to receive a leading compensation package by monetizing their established network of multi-family operator clients.
The position will require the management and operations of the multi-family lending division that is a designated correspondent to CMBS and portfolio lenders for multi-family, mixed-use, manufactured housing communities, and student housing. Directly reporting only to the president of the company, the DMFLG will be responsible for the origination of new loans, managing the sales staff, and managing the company’s robust referral network. Additional responsibilities include presentations to existing and potential partner organizations, recruitment of new members of the Multi-Family Lending Group, and attendance and involvement in social service events on behalf of the company.
Unlike most companies, we offer a dedicated seasoned underwriting staff and loan packaging technology to ensure the fastest, easiest, and most reliable commercial lending process available.
- Minimum of 7+ years of commercial mortgage lending experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of CMBS commercial mortgage origination experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of real estate industry related experience
- Strong work ethic and professional appearance
- Self-motivated and driven by financial success
- College education required
- Candidates must be local and live within 35 miles of the corporate office
For additional details on the position please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. All interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com.
Founded in 1998, Next Realty, LLC is a real estate private equity firm focused on the acquisition and management of retail and parking properties throughout the United States. To date, Next Realty has completed 50 transactions representing over $500 million in total capitalization. The company’s main focus is on acquiring, repositioning and improving operations of undervalued retail and parking properties. Additional information about Next Realty is available on our website: www.nextrealty.com.
The Financial Analyst will play an important role in executing Next Realty’s investment strategy. The position will have a strong emphasis on financial modeling and market research. The position will support the Acquisitions team in the analysis, underwriting, due diligence, financing and acquisition closing process. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing potential retail and parking investment opportunities.
• Perform detailed financial analysis to assess investment risk and returns.
• Assist with the acquisition due diligence, financing and closing process.
• Review and analyze commercial leases, financial statements, third party reports and other property related documents and contracts.
• Prepare investment summaries and financing packages.
• Support on-going asset management activities, including financings and dispositions.
• Collaborate with the Asset Management and Accounting departments in preparing annual budgets and financial statements.
• Oversee Next Realty’s proprietary property database.
• 2-5 years of commercial real estate experience.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a financial analyst for a real estate investment firm, financial institution or investment sales brokerage firm.
• Understanding of commercial real estate terminology, principles, metrics and valuation techniques.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to work effectively in teams.
• Ideal candidate must be a self-starter and quick study with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong planning, organization and attention to detail.
• Ability and willingness to work under tight timelines and work extended hours as needed.
• Proficient in financial modeling tools especially Argus and Excel.
• Undergraduate degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or Accounting.
Interested candidates should email your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Analyst position will support the transactional flow of a top producing team of professionals, with a very broad exposure to various commercial property types and financing structures. The analyst will be responsible for all financial modeling and
underwriting transactions, predominantly within multifamily loans using Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS or life companies. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, analyze, and audit financial statements and models.
- Assemble information into a concise, thorough narrative description for purposes of loan request offering memorandums.
- Investigate, analyze and communicate micro and macro-level location attributes of projects in consideration.
- Collect, qualify, and analyze competitive quotes from various capital sources.
- Review and analyze legal contracts such as loan applications, commitments and loan documents.
- Undergraduate degree
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience within commercial real estate, mortgage banking or the equivalent
- Advanced level of expertise in MS Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to move forward on projects of your own initiative.
- Ability to function in a team-oriented setting and to work well on your own.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work long hours, up to 50+ hours per week, including occasional weekends.
- Attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames.
- Understanding of real estate valuation techniques
For full job description and to apply, please contact Daina Gjemre at email@example.com
Real Estate Analyst
Blue Vista Capital Management, LLC
Founded in 2002 in Chicago, Blue Vista is a real estate private equity firm with over $3 Billion of assets under management. The firm co-invests with investors and developers of all real property types including office, retail, multifamily and industrial properties, across the United States. Additionally, the firm has a real estate investment platform focused on the acquisition, development and on-going asset management of student housing properties.
Blue Vista is seeking to hire a full-time acquisitions analyst to assist our firm’s investment activities. The position will have a strong emphasis on analytics, financial modeling and market research. Our team provides analysts with a high level of responsibility and a unique opportunity to gain direct exposure with joint venture partners, brokers, legal counsel, commercial lenders and other consultants. Responsibilities include: Support investment officers in analyzing real estate investments for potential acquisitions, developments and redevelopments, including a heavy emphasis on financial modeling; Assist in business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution for all investments; Assist in the research and analysis of capital markets, property sectors and key industries to help identify investment opportunities; Work to help coordinate the due diligence of student housing investments; Help with the asset management and portfolio management of Blue Vista owned properties; Evaluate investment performance of the assets, prepare cash flows forecasts and annual asset valuations, and execute strategic plans and hold/sell analyses.
· 1-2 years of experience as an analyst or analyst intern in a PE firm, real estate investment firm or investment bank. Real estate specific experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
· Real estate valuation experience and JV structuring experience a plus.
· Excellent academic record with a bachelor’s degree from a top school preferred.
· Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (proficiency in Word and Microsoft Excel is required and proficiency in ARGUS is a plus).
· Strong real estate financial modeling skills are a must.
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a growing, dynamic team.
· Strong interest in the real estate private equity industry.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cohen Financial is an integrated full service provider of capital related products and services to the commercial real estate industry. This position will provide hands on support to the CEO and the executive team in all CRE transaction management activities. He/she will foster client relationships through networking, repeated follow ups, and various revenue generating strategies. Duties include:
· Assist with debt and equity sourcing, pricing, placement, and capital advisory services.
· Manage all activities associated with closing a commercial real estate deal.
· Participate in client development and foster relationships in partnership with CEO.
· Lead client follow up efforts as it relates to prospects, various projects, and existing transactions.
· Knowledge of the capital markets industry, specifically underwriting, credit, and valuation;
· Background and understanding of commercial mortgage loan process and documents;
· Ability to structure and negotiate with borrowers, lenders, and equity providers;
· Ability and willingness to cold call prospects and deliver results;
· Strong interpersonal abilities and networking skills;
· Proficient in MS Excel, Argus, REIS, and CoStar.
· 5-10 years of experience in commercial real estate, financial services, or a related field.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
For a full job description and to apply CLICK HERE
National Equity Fund
National Equity Fund, Inc. (NEF), a leading non-profit syndicator of low-income housing tax credits, is seeking an Originations Analyst to assist in evaluating the feasibility of investments including part or all of the following tasks: prepare projections, engagement or commitment letters, evaluate potential adjusters post-closing, assist in maintaining relationships with non-profit and for-profit low-income housing developers.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, urban planning for finance. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in underwriting and structuring real estate projects.
• Prior experience with affordable housing or knowledge of state and local housing finance programs a plus.
• Understanding of non-profit housing and development and commitment to workig with diverse communities.
• Frequent travel will be required.
Real Estate Financial Analyst
The Multifamily Analyst will perform the following deal review/processing functions: Review and analyze new loan opportunities presented to the product originations team. This includes a detailed review of the loan template and narrative presentation; Analyst to review, size and price transactions with the product originations team during the quote process; Draft quotes to the business and credit teams; Add quotes to internal tracking system; Prepare loan applications; Draft internal approval memos; Follow up on outstanding business and address internal reporting needs; Review loan servicing data; Review pertinent market information, including rent/sale comps, capitalization rates, market vacancy, trends and other data necessary to evaluate specific loan opportunities, including competitor information; Assist in transitioning new business through process; and Create and update marketing materials.
• 2 – 5 years of experience desired
• GSE experience strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related field
• Experience in real estate operations and financial analysis preferred
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by emailing email@example.com
Real Estate Analyst
Prime Finance Partners
Prime Finance is a private commercial real estate finance company with discretionary capital which directly originates mortgage, mezzanine and preferred equity financing and also acquires performing, sub-performing and distressed debt. Since our inception in 2008, we have originated or purchased over $3 Billion in commercial real estate debt.
Prime Finance is looking to add an analyst to its Chicago office to work with our Originations team. We are targeting candidates with 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience. The Analyst will focus primarily on underwriting to understand how new investments will perform under Prime Finance’s mortgage loan program as well as assist senior members of the team with due diligence collection and presenting findings to the Investment Committee for each investment.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience, including: real estate, finance, underwriting, asset management
• Minimum one year of experience at a brokerage shop or other lending shop
• Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills
• Real estate cash flow modeling experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related area preferred
• A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
• Strong interest in the real estate debt and private equity industry
Interested candidates should contact Lauren Dieter at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job description.
Asset Manager Associate – Student Housing Asset Management
Blue Vista Capital Management, LLC
Founded in 2002 in Chicago, Blue Vista is a growing real estate private equity firm with over $3 billion of assets under management. In the student housing sector, Blue Vista has acquired or developed over $1
billion in assets, and is one of the largest private owners of student housing in the United States. Blue Vista has a fully integrated student housing platform.
The candidate will be a key member of the asset management team, responsible for assisting in the asset management of the student housing properties, and reporting to the Portfolio Manager. Asset Manager Associate will help to manage the investments and enhance their overall value. The position will bring with it a high level of responsibility and an opportunity for growth in an expanding, well-capitalized company. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Investment analysis including: Evaluating investment performance of assets; Executing strategic business plans and hold/sell analyses; Preparing cash flow forecasts and annual asset valuations; Managing external appraisals; Assisting in refinancings; and Managing asset dispositions.
Strategically manage each asset to maximize investment returns and values by: Overseeing operating performance and capital expenditures; Monitoring lease-up and revenue management; Visiting assets and markets periodically to monitor performance and investment opportunities; Providing leadership and direction to the property management teams; Working integrally with property management staff to develop, review, revise and approve the budgets and business plans; Developing, updating and executing strategic plans and business plans; Forecasting cash flows and determining distribution strategies; Ensuring lender compliance; Monitoring operations for REIT compliance; Communicating to investors regarding asset performance and preparing investor reporting; Overseeing real estate tax appeal status; Monitoring market activity including new supply tracking and sale activity; Acquiring market, property sector and capital market knowledge to provide expertise for new
investment opportunities and pricing; and Cultivating/enhancing market relationships.
- Prior experience (3-5 years) in asset management (preferably in student housing, multi-family
housing or hospitality) and/or student housing operations and management
- Investment management and fundamental real estate and valuation knowledge preferred
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and
have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; flexible and adaptable
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, effectively manage time, meet deadlines and work
with minimal direction
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills: proficiency in Excel is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An undergraduate degree is required
- Travel is required
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Portfolio Management Analyst
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management aims to deliver superior long-term risk adjusted returns, preservation of capital and diversification to investors. Our real estate investment business (formerly RREEF Real Estate) is one of the world’s largest real estate investment managers. As part of the Alternatives and Real Assets platform, we invest across the risk spectrum in core, value-added and opportunistic real estate, real estate and infrastructure securities and real estate debt on behalf of governments, corporations, insurance companies, endowments, and retirement plans worldwide.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and self-motivated team player that can contribute immediately in performing quantitative and qualitative analysis. The analyst will assist in the appraisal process; complete in-house valuations and analyzing the results; assist in preparation of the Annual Investment Plan and in the development of Hold/Sell recommendations; prepare disposition analysis, Investment Committee presentations and provide information for sale and financing packages; assist in the preparation of materials for quarterly Fund and client meetings; and prepare projections of future Fund performance. The ideal candidate will have: a BA or BS degree in accounting or finance, background in real estate appraisal, investment sales or asset management, one to three years work experience within the real estate industry, prior experience with Argus; and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and discounted cash flow modeling.
For a complete job description and to apply, CLICK HERE
Real Esate Analyst/Associate
Jefferies LoanCore LLC
Jefferies LoanCore LLC (“JLC”) is a privately held commercial real estate finance company with over $2.5 billion in investment capacity. JLC was founded by the principals of LoanCore, a $1.5 billion secondary investment debt fund started in June 2008. The sole investor in LoanCore’s first fund is GIC, one of the world’s largest Sovereign Wealth Funds with international assets well in excess of $100 billion and a deep real estate and mortgage investment expertise. LoanCore’s purchases include a mix of first mortgage loans, subordinate mortgage and mezzanine debt and CMBS bonds.
- Underwriting cash flows of all major property types and a variety of loan sizes.
- Conduct due diligence and market research on potential loan opportunities.
- Interact with mortgage brokers and borrowers on the sourcing of new deals.
- Conduct site inspections on all major property types.
- Compose detailed memorandums for investment committee.
- Oversee the due diligence, legal, and closing process.
- Prepare loans for securitization and work with rating agencies and investors.
- Interact with all levels of senior management.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. The position prefers 1-4 years of experience in real estate acquisitions, operations, asset management, balance sheet or CMBS lending, or real estate investment banking. Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and have the ability to create clear and concise work product. ARGUS experience is a plus but not required. If interested, please email your resume to Jason Mergen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Estate Analyst
Equity Group Investments
Equity Group Investments (EGI) is a 40+ year-old, Chicago-based private investment firm founded by Sam Zell, and cultivated in its early years through Zell’s partnership with Robert Lurie (1942 to 1990). The firm’s origins are in real estate, but EGI’s doctrine has always been opportunistic, often contrarian, investing and active ownership.
The firm is looking to add an experienced Analyst to the real estate team to assist in analyzing potential investments and asset managing the firm’s existing $1.4 billion real estate portfolio. The Analyst will work closely with senior investment and financial professionals and provide support by preparing extensive financial analysis and market research.
Include but are not limited to the following: Construct acquisition and valuation models; Conduct market and industry research; Assist in due diligence on potential acquisitions and in preparing Investment Committee memos and briefings; Assist in the asset management of the portfolio; Perform hold / sell analyses; Prepare and maintain property proformas and forecasts; Compile management reports. Candidate will be/possess: Collaborative and team-oriented; Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities; Strong analytical and interpersonal skills; Highly motivated, self starter; Proactive learner, detail oriented with good organizational skills and ability to multi-task; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, real estate, economics or accounting
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com
Associate/Senior Associate- Asset Managment
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital
Candidates should posses broad-based analytical kills, strong understanding of Excel and Power Point, have superior communication and research skills. Specific duties will include but are not limited to the following:
Analyze monthly financial performance and budgets; Model hold/sell/refinance scenarios and assist in the preparation of disposition investment committee memorandums; Accountable for JV and Fund level models; Assist in preparation of quarterly Fund flash reports; Participate in the annual business plan and valuation process; Prepare investor and co-investor reporting material on a quarterly and annual basis; Manage and update debt database; Analyze lease transactions; and assist in managing relationships with existing operating partners.
Interested candidates, send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portfolio Manager II
Responsible for underwriting, credit monitoring and portfolio management of commercial real estate relationships to achieve efficiencies and quality of the process and product, assist in the retention and expansion of existing client relationship, growth of total client assets and net growth in relationships. Primary performance responsibilities include analyzing financial data to determine the merits of both new loan and renewal/modification requests, including recommending structure, as well as assisting the RM in the identification of cross selling/referring opportunities of other deposits services. At a senior level, may be responsible for direct or indirect oversight of other Portfolio Managers.
To see the full job description and apply, please click here: Job Description and reference Job Number: 1310996
Loan Administration Manager
Locations: Chicago and Milwaukee
Responsible for managing the loan administration function of our Commercial Real Estate division, as well as the CRE portfolio, at the pre-closing stage. Ensures the team prepares and reviews loan documentation for accuracy, timeliness and adherence to standards and regulatory requirements. Maintains quality control and effectiveness of department procedures with ongoing analysis to ensure compliance with Bank standards and practices, and is responsible for ongoing analysis of workflow and procedures. Provide high quality customer service and support to Relationship Managers (RM), clients and other colleagues.
To see the full job description and apply, please click here: Job Description and reference Job Number: 1212418 for Chicago and 1212457 for Milwaukee.