Join REFF members to take in the best views of Chicago’s historic architecture on the top of the famed First Lady! Operated by Chicago Architecture Foundation and hosted by fellow woman in real estate, Lisa Pickell, as the headline docent, we will be guided through more than 50 buildings along the river and learn how Chicago grew from a small settlement into one of the largest cities in less than 100 years.
Notes: The cruise will begin boarding at 5:15pm and department promptly at 5:30pm. Please be on time as the boat will not wait; we recommend you arrive at 5:00 PM. In accordance with Chicago Architecture Foundation policy, the cruise will occur rain or shine. If for some reason it is unsafe to be on the river, the cruise will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.
River Cruise Terms and Conditions:
- The River Cruise departs promptly at the scheduled time. Route is subject to change without notice. All tours depart rain or shine.
- Cruise guests board 15 minutes before departure time.
- Every passenger must have a ticket, including infants.
- All passengers and personal effects are subject to inspection as a condition of boarding.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for lower ridership than the paid passenger count.
- No videography is allowed without prior consent from Chicago Architecture Foundation.
NOTE: No refunds will be issued unless cancelled due to inclement weather.