Attend the bi-annual REFF Luncheon to hear from real estate leaders from the University of Chicago, University of Illinois-Chicago, and CA Ventures on a discussion about the future of campus-centric development.
There has been an incredible amount of growth in university-centric development, both on campus as well as in the neighborhoods and communities where institutions are located. Please join us over lunch to discuss:
- Ways in which institutions can catalyze adjacent community development
- How the public and private sectors interact in university-centric development
- How university-led development has evolved since the rebound from the recession through the latest cycle, and what’s next
The discussion will include the following panelists:
- John Diedrich, Senior Vice President of Investments, CA Ventures
- Jim Hennessy, Associate Vice President for Commercial Real Estate, University of Chicago
- Rex Tolliver, Vice Chancellor, University of Illinois at Chicago
Date: Wednesday, May 31st
11:30 am Attendee Registration
12:00 pm Lunch and Presentation
1:30 pm Program Adjourns
Location: East Bank Club, 500 N Kingsbury St, Chicago, IL 60654
We have reached capacity and have closed registration – many thanks to all attendees!