Event: Your Voice Your Power | Bright Arrow Coaching
While there are more ways than ever to express ourselves, women still find themselves feeling uncertain about how, when, and with what frequency to speak up. Even the most powerful women in the world, like, Oprah, Sheryl Sandberg, Brene Brown, and Liz Gilbert remind us that even with great success and accolades, if we aren’t mindful, we find ourselves putting the needs of others before our own at work and at home.
Come hear from Tegan Trovato, an award-winning HR veteran, as we examine what it means to use our voices, explore what areas could benefit from using our voices, and discuss how to “stay in our bodies” and harness our emotions during difficult conversations.
• Examine what it means to use our voices, and the differences between shrinking, swelling and expanding
• Explore areas of our lives and careers that could benefit from us using our voices
• Discuss how to “stay in our bodies” and harness our emotions during difficult conversations
• Raise awareness of the unique pressures and messages that we, as women, inherit that influence our comfort levels with speaking up
• Identify how we may be the ones holding ourselves back
• Discuss the role of fear, and how to overcome it
• Create action plans to speak our minds in specific areas of our lives and careers
• Explore how women can help each other in this regard
• Leave with a list of resources such as journaling exercises, podcasts, books and blogs, to help go deeper on these topics
Tegan Trovato she serves as a Leadership & Executive Coach and Consultant to high-achieving individual and teams.
150 N Riverside Plaza, Suite 2500
5:30 check-in and wine reception
6:00 event schedule
8:00 program adjourns
The event will begin with a wine reception followed by a presentation, small group discussions, and group share. Register Now!
Special thanks to HFF Chicago for sponsoring our event and hosting REFF in their new space!
$35 (Members Only)